The Traditional Burial/Cremation
Most people are familiar with the traditional service.It is generally structured around the following elements:
- Transfer of deceased from the place of death to the funeral home for dressing in preparation for viewing-normally the evening before or the day of the service
- A public or private ceremony in the Funeral Home Chapel or the church the family attends or prefers.
- Committal Service for burial in a cemetery of your choice or a cremation takes place.
The Memorial Service
Most people will likely find this the most familiar form of service.
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home for dressing in preparation for possible viewing for the family if desired
- A public or private ceremony either in the Funeral Home Chapel or a church of your choice or any other location suitable for the family
- Committal Service for burial in a cemetery or a cremation takes place.
The Minimum Service
This is available for families not wishing any type of service, for reasons of their own.
- Transfer of deceased from the place of death to the funeral home.
- Viewing for family may be arranged if so desired.
- Immediate cremation or burial takes place.
- No formal service
We are able to offer services to all religions, culture groups and for those who require special rituals.
We also are able to transfer the deceased world wide.
Talk to us about your needs and requirements. Every family is different, every service is different to respect that. We will do what ever we can to make this event what ever you need it to be.
Serving the Mid-Island from Parksville/Qualicum, Lanzville, Nanaimo, Cedar, Saltair,
Ladysmith, Crofton and Chemainus.