Rob Archibald practices Commercial, Industrial and Investment Real Estate, only. The services he provides are for purchasers, sellers, investors and landlords and tenants. Areas of practice include assisting buyers and sellers in Investment Properties, such as commercial buildings, strip malls and land development. "Leasing" for landlords and tenants in Industrial, Commercial and Professional land and buildings. Major Business Acquisitions or Sales. Hotel, Motel and Apartment Complexes, marketing or purchasing.
Rob provides his clients with the information necessary to arrive at fair market value for selling, buying, leasing and investing. Years of experience in the field provide accurate results his clients depend on. Continued involvement in the local community provide continual updated information, crucial for clients who are unfamiliar with the area.
The following is a sample of businesses, investments, companies and corporations Rob has in the recent past, or is presently representing:
- The City of Kelowna
- Canadian Western Bank
- Hotel Eldorado (Kelowna)
- Westside Industrial Park (purchased and developed approximately 15 acres, 180,000 square feet of Commercial and Industrial buildings)
- McCulloch Station Pub and Cold Beer & Wine Store
- The Flamingo Motel (Penticton)
- Major Franchises (Kelowna, Penticton and Kamloops)
- Several Apartment Complexes
- 24000 square foot strip mall (leases and sales)
- Several Industrial Developments
- Investment Buildings (Former BDO Dunwoody Building, Downtown Kelowna, Commercial Investment, University Business Park)
- Several Industrial Buildings
- Marshal Business Centre (32 lot industrial subdivision)
As explained above, this is just a small sample of Robs clients.