Highly skilled technicians, instructors, and specialists for aircraft maintenance, modification, repair and manufacturing. ATG Specializes in Heavy Maintenance:
• One-Stop Shopping; tech support & Auditing
• Straight Hourly or Flat Rate Programs
• Support and Leadership Roles
• Repairs and Modifications, Leadership and Auditing
Primary Support Tradespeople Including:ATG Delivers Reality Check Consulting:
• Mechanics and Maintenance Engineers
• Sheet Metal Structural technicians
• Fabricators, Installers, ‘Go To’ techs
• Inspectors & Records Auditors
• NDT Inspectors
• Hands-On Streamlining of Modifications and Conversions
• Flexible Consulting Fees
• Highly-Skilled Tradesmen On-Task
• A Focus on Team Output Quality
• A Focus on Efficiency
All Term’s and Condition’s are negotiable and to be determined.
Technical associates travel to wherever our customers need them.
Our business methods are designed to facilitate your planning and profitability.
ATG associates have extensive work experience with Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMOs) and Maintenance Repair Overhaul stations (MROs) under the provisions required by Transport Canada, the FAA and reciprocal international regulatory standards.
From single specialists, technicians, lead hands and consultants to complete project management and embodiment teams & support, the 'ATG option - our mission - is to give your organization more flexibility to meet challenging customer demands and deadlines while keeping your budgets accurate, your balance sheet black, and your reputation spotless.