KNV provides full service cross border tax planning and consulting services to corporations and individuals who have activities and interests in both Canada and the United States. Our team of cross-border professionals will assist you in implementing and developing an efficient cross border strategy. KNV has fully qualified Chartered Accountants (CAs) and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) on staff with the expertise and knowledge to assist in the planning, development and maintenance of an effective cross border strategic plan.
These services include:
- Accounting and financial statement assurance services for US entities
- Incorporation and structure planning for cross border corporate expansion
- Development of tax efficient structures for businesses with operations and activities in both Canada and the US
- Consideration and advising on cross border taxation matters including intercompany transfer pricing, distribution/remuneration planning and overall corporate compliance on both sides of the border
- Tax compliance and administration assistance for Canadian and US corporations with cross border activities
- Personal tax planning and assistance for individuals with US source income, investments or other cross border interests
In addition to our internal team of cross border advisors, KNV has the ability to draw on our DFK affiliation throughout the United States for specific matters or needs that our clients may have in individual states or jurisdictions.
KNV will assist you in the development and maintenance of an effective cross border strategy.