KNV is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations by providing high quality, cost effective accounting and assurance services. Our financial statement assurance services are timely, efficient and informative. We take pride in the trust given to our statements by financial institutions, shareholders, government agencies and other taxing authorities.
Our assurance team understands that financial statements vary in scope and cost and are dependent upon the needs of the shareholders, directors and financial institutions. Service levels include:
- Audit: An examination made in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards with our objective being to express an opinion that the statements present fairly the financial position and results of operations.
- Review: A review engagement applies analytical procedures to allow us to provide assurance that nothing has come to our attention that indicates that the financial statements are not in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Notice to Reader: Notice to Readers are generally applied to financial statements where a lower level of assurance is required by the users of the statements.
KNV’s assurance team strives to:
- Identify the optimal level of financial statement assurance required
- Minimize your company’s tax exposure
- Assist and provide clarity in providing financial projections and forecasts relating to financing endeavors
- Provide recommendations to minimize risks and address internal control weaknesses
- Recognize opportunities for growth, efficiencies and operational improvements
KNV aligns with your strategic goals and objectives to meet and exceed your expectations.