There is a 14 page document with more details, available for download by customers. In brief:
1. Note that the Demo version of the software available on this site is restricted to one database and only tables that start with the letters B, C, or D.
3. You must know your own connection information (not for the Demo - we'll take care of that). This includes the SQL Server name and the SQL User name and password that allow read access, or update if you choose to "Run" the stored procs right from this new tool.
4. Start by creating all 5 stored procedures for a selected SQL table. Adjust the Stored Procedure name before generating. The View button will allow you to review generated stored procedures (when switching the radio at left). We anticipate that you will want to either Run the procs into SQL or use the Copy/ Paste into Query Analyser for final completion (such as Joins for Select procs). If you want to change the SP text generated then paste into Query Analyzer, as the Run button will only load the SP generated (for security reasons).
5. Use the Previous button to go back to indicate that you want to build the DAL Information Class.
6. Returning once again to indicate you want to create the rest of the DAL, will bring you to a new page where the system will have remembered the Stored Proc names you created.