Our experience in structural repairs is very extensive. Chance Helical Pier System has given N & H Contracting the exclusive dealership for this area. We have used the helical pier foundation system on many residential and commercial buildings with great success. This system allows us to lift the structure with the minimum amount of disruption.
Sinking foundations, cracked and buckled walls, and uneven floors are problems commonly faced annually by some quarter million homeowners. Homes and other structures situated on unstable soils settle when their foundations are subjected to extreme moisture conditions or lack proper drainage. A shifting foundation may result in structural damage to your home and loss of your investment.
Indications of foundation settling problems include:
• Doors and windows that stick and don’t open properly
• Cracks in foundation walls
• Cracks in exterior walls
• Cracks in interior walls and ceilings
• Sunken or buckled interior concrete floorsStop the damage with helical piersAdvantages:
• A time proven, versatile and technically sound system
• Lower cost – both for the system and it’s installation
• Faster installation than other methods
• Very limited excavation – site is minimally disturbed
• No heavy equipment required – installs in limited access areas
• Used in new home construction to enhance foundation strength on sites with poor soil conditions