The activities performed in the metallurgical laboratory are key to ensure that metallurgical optimization of a process design in the mineral processing laboratory, is achieved in a timely and cost effective manner.
The Metallurgical Laboratory at G&T Metallurgical Services has the ability to apply a wide range of techniques to solve metallurgical challenges.
- 1, 2 and 3 product flotation flow sheets (Rougher, Cleaner and Cycle) and reagent schemes
- Mild Steel, Inert and Stirred Mill grinding applications
- Gravity determinations (including Knelson and Falcon)
- Leaching applications (including Cyanide and Acid)
- Galvanox® Copper Leaching
- Thickening, Filtering and Magnetic Separation techniques
Some of the common mineral recovery processes that have been investigated include various combinations of the following metals:
- Industrial Minerals