iCompass provides and , the leading for busy government and academic professionals. and are designed to remove the frustrations of manual, time-consuming tasks by streamlining the extensive effort related to managing information and preparing for, holding and following-up on the endless meeting cycles within government and post-secondary institutions.
and consist of the following tools and services:
- - streamlines the creation, approval and distribution of agendas, minutes and actions
- - provides the flexibility to create notes on the agenda before and during your meetings
- - creates consistent and professional templated reports for your agendas
- - provides for capture and tracking of staff reports, meeting decisions, correspondence, public records requests, contracts, resolutions, bylaws, public records requests for service, strategic planning, events and grants
- - enables the public and stakeholders to directly submit requests via your website to your tracking modules
- - provides storage, search and publishing capabilities of key documents such as agendas, minutes, bylaws, reports, correspondence, manuals and contracts
- & - provides document integration between these systems and
- - enables organizations to manage the content of a website without having to rely on outside contractors or stretched internal IT resources .