Natural Gas, Greenhouse Gas, Activated Carbon
Waste Biomass into Clean Energy
Our company employs a state-of-the-art pyrolysis technology to turn waste biomass into clean energy and charcoal. The energy side of the production equation comes in the form of a synthesis gas know as syngas and the charcoal from our operation is converted into biochar and/or activated carbon. Listed below are some of the benefits of these products.
- Syngas is made from a renewable resource.
- Syngas is clean burning and greenhouse gas neutral.
- Syngas is a suitable replacement for natural gas.
- Syngas can be converted into other energy forms such as electricity and liquid bio-fuels.
- Biochar is carbon negative, remaining stable for many hundreds of years.
- Biochar enables the reduction of fossil fuel derived fertilizer use.
- Biochar reduces soil methane off gassing.
- Biochar conserves soil moisture.
- Biochar turns poor soils into productive soils.
- Activated carbon removes mercury from industrial processes before it gets into the
- Activated carbon removes chemical compounds from our drinking water and building air
reducing our exposure to these harmful substances.
Synthesis gas is an intermediate energy carrier that has the potential to be converted into a host of chemical and other energy products. Initially, Canadian Agrichar will market the gas in its intermediate form as a replacement for natural gas.
The solid charcoal from our pyrolysis unit can be made into activated carbon and/or biochar. The activated carbon can be used to purify water and filter air or in an industrial setting capture mercury and other harmful heavy metals. The biochar is inoculated with beneficial bacteria and marketed as agrichar soil amendment.
| || || |
| || || || |
, Greenhouse Gas
, Natural Gas
, Synthesis Gas
Contact Canadian Agrichar
Email - none provided
Print this page