Services provided by Stone House Child and Youth Support Services
Stone House Child And Youth Support Services
transportation, Child And Youth Care, Hospital Support
Child And Youth Care
All services are provided on as urgent care as directed by the Ministry of Children and Family Development. Child and youth care workers are provided for short term periods to support children youth and families. Stone House will provide transportation, in-home crisis intervention, 1-1 support, outreach services, home care, life skills training, overnight supervision, or any other youth/childcare tasks required, as directed.
- Overnight Supervision: Support client(s) in a hotel placement until another placement can be found; support a home or placement.
- Transportation: Pick up and transport client(s) to drop off location.
- Repatriation: Pick up and transport client(s) to take, bus, ferry, airplane, train; will accompany client(s) to destination as well.
- Placement Support / Home Support: Support parent or caregiver caring for client(s) with behavioural difficulties, scheduling dilemmas, doctor appointments.
- 1-1 Support: Support client(s) with life skills training, specific daily tasks, appointments, recreation activities, etc.
- Hospital Support: Support client(s) during a visit or stay at the hospital.
, Hospital Support
Contact Stone House Child And Youth Support Services
Email - none provided
Print this page