FLUID DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSFER
- Company owned trucks capable of transporting large quantities of oilfield and refined fluid including frac oil, water, KCL water, methanol, diesel, and oil based drilling fluids.
- Transportation and product recovery is included
From Tandem Tank Trucks to super B Trains we can haul a wide range of fluids including:
- Frac Oil
- KCL & Fresh Water Fluid
- Produced Water
- Invert & Crude Fluid
- Drilling Fluids
- Sour Fluids
- Inhibited Fluids
HOT OILERS UNITS
The Hot Oiler units with the 7 million and 5 million BTU burner also have high pressure pumps that can do high volume of fluid as well.
- 5.0 ML Hot Oiler
- 7.0 ML Hot Oiler
- 6500psi Pressure Trucks (3 ton units) with 3 compartments.
- 7.0 ML Heater Truck.
Our fleet of vacuum trucks includes:
- Body job vac's versatile in most sectors. They're ideal for spill clean-ups, fluid transfers, tank cleaning and service rig work.
- Trailer for our vacs are ideal for long hauling applications, with hauling capacities up to 180bbls.
- Our Tridrives connected to a pup trailer are perfect for doing turnaround work. Utilizing the gamma jet allows for "zero-entry" tank cleaning.
- Culvert Thawing & Cleaning/ Industrial Radiator Clean Outs - can be done using a high pressure cutting tip.
Max 6500psi Pressure Trucks (3 ton units) with 3 compartments for delivery of methanol, inhibited fluid and water. Pipeline Pressure Testing
- Mobile equipment Stainless Steel Filter- water, frac fluid, produced oil and water injection. Hydraulic/gear oil filter systems.
- 150psi rating
- Custom blending of Oilfield fluids
- Rental of Hi-pressure Sand Filtration systems
- Can Provide Filters and Arrangements for Disposal
FLUID STORAGE & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Ensure the most cost effective movement of fluid
- Manage fluid and storage post-job, for maximum efficiency.
- Tracking and report of fluid movement
- Manage fluid requirements reliably, safety, competitively and efficiently throughout the year.
- Product Sales KCL up to 20%
END DUMP TRUCKS
A fleet of End dumps trucks fully equipped to meet your product hauling needs with professional operators trained in the proper use of equipment and safety procedures. The tri-axle trailer end dumps are capable of hauling up to 27 tons of product, the rear end-gate is sealable for hauling wet product and the top of the trailer has a canvas roll top cover to eliminate debris fly-away.
- Product Sales: Sawdust Shavings