Emergency Response And Pre-Incident Planning
Firemaster Oilfield Svc
Our expertise enables customers to identify areas of risk and minimize the potential for incidents. Through our Safety Management and Emergency Planning Programs, overall operations are improved while losses to people and the environment can be reduced or eliminated.
- Liaison with Enforcement Officials
- Interpretation of Natural, Provincial and Local Codes
- Corporate Emergency Planning.
- Drilling and Completion Plans.
- Sour Gas Facility Plans.
- Sour Gas and HVP Pipeline Plans.
- Public Awareness and Resident/Landowner Notification Programs.
- Emergency Planning Zone Mapping.
- Responder Training and Exercise Programs.
- Emergency Preparation Review.
- Major Hazards Review.
- Site Facilities and Material Review.
- Pre-Incident Plan Development and Implementation to address Fire Protection Risks.
- Plant or Corporate Standards.
- Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Specifications.
- Fixed or Portable Fire Protection Packages.
- Flow Testing of Fire Water Supply Systems.
- Fire Hydrant and Water Monitor Repairs and Installations.
- Fire Water Evaluation.
- Fire and Explosion Hazard Analysis and Audits.
- Life Safety Analysis
- Preparation of Pre-Fire Plans.
- Site Specific Extinguishing Guidelines.
- Contingency planning and review for h2s critical wells.
- Policy development and program standards.
- Safety programs audits (O.H & S. Partnership's Certification).
- Hazard identification and control.
- Facility inspections.
- Safe work permit system, safety rules and specialized work procedures.
- Accident/Incident Investigation & Reporting.
- Facility Inspection Training for Supervisors.
- Supervisory Safety Training.
- Conducting Effective Safety Meetings.
- New Worker Program Orientations.
- Core Safety Training Courses.
- Fundamentals in Fire Safety, Fire Protection Systems, Code Applications and Special Hazards.
- Complete Training Needs
- Customized or Site Specific Training Requirements.