- Need employees but have no time to recruit because you are busy working shifts to cover for the lack of employees?
- Starting a new business and not sure how to recruit or even where to start?
- Interested in attending a local job/career fair, but no time to attend?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then Recruiter On Cal is a service for you.
What is Recruiter On-Call ä ?
Recruiter On Call ä is a flexible, retainer-based service that offers employers:
- Access to a team of experienced human resources professionals, with recruitment experience in a broad range of industries.
- Assistance with the recruitment process, so you can focus on the daily operations of your business.
- Representation at job/career fairs, when you are not able to attend.
- Convenient recruitment support, when you need it.
How does Recruiter On-Call work?
We work with you to discuss the recruitment needs and challenges of your business, identify recruitment goals and develop a suitable timeline and communication plan for the recruitment project.
Whether you require support with one area of recruitment or need someone to run the entire recruitment competition, we assist your team in finding qualified candidates who not only have the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities for the job, but are a “fit” for the position and your business.
Working as an extension of your team, we will assist with the coordination and facilitation of strategic, results-oriented recruitment competitions on behalf of your business. Job candidates won’t know that we are not employees of your business, unless you want them to.
Recruiter On Call services include:
- Development, analysis and/or revisions of new or existing job descriptions
- Identifying targeted recruitment strategies
- Development and placement of professional, creative job advertisements
- Candidate tracking
- Resume collection and screening
- Screening interviews (telephone and/or in person)
- Scheduling of candidate interviews on behalf of the client
- Conducting Reference checks
- Collaborating with clients to facilitate hiring decisions
- Extending offers to successful candidates
- Ongoing communication with job candidates (qualified and unqualified)
- Onboarding of new employees
- Attendance at job/career fairs on behalf of your business
For more information or to book an initial meeting to discuss how Recruiter On-Call ä