Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd - Building Manager Contracts
Thompson Caretaking Services
property managers, Pool And Spa, Building Service
The Building Manager is the top position available in the residential strata industry. This particular Building Service Worker commands the most respect and often the best money in the industry. The Building Manager is usually found in residential strata properties with 200 units or more. This position is a supervisory and administrative most of the time overseeing other Building Service Workers under contract and working on the property. Building Managers represent a small percentage of the Building Service Worker demographic and our sought after by Property Managers who have portfolios in such areas as Concord Pacific, Yaletown and of course Coal Harbour.
- All Building Managers provided by Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd our insured by Work Safe BC and are provided with additional third party liability insurance.
- Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd only provides Building Managers with a strong and proven background in the residential strata industry. In fact some coming to us from previous backgrounds in Janitorial, Concierge and Building Caretaker service from Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd and other companies.
- Once a Building Manager has been chosen to work for Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd each Manager is then given additional training specific to our policies and procedures which greatly enhances the abilities to perform their tasks. This is of great importance and benefit to our clients and their properties.
- All Building Manager contracts provided by Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd include our (Specific Assessment Technology) or S.A.T at no extra cost to the client.
- When Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd provides a Building Caretaker or a Building Manager under contract we provide pool and spa chemistry training at not extra charge. We will also make sure they are accustomed to your particular system and bather load to ensure success.
- Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd provides Building Managers that are friendly and personable. We want residents to feel as though they can call on to ask any question or raise a concern, and get a warm friendly response no matter what the topic. Making sure our Building Service Workers are friendly, accessible and approachable at all times.
- At the time Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd interviews for Building Manager positions we make sure the prospective Building Service Worker has a background in administration and supervision. With this particular position a strong understanding of general work habits and office procedures is essential in maintaining a seamless operation from the janitorial work up. Strong computer skills and a proactive approach are just two of the requirements we insist on with this position.
- Building Managers provided by Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd are experts in dealing with and establishing productive relationships with all trades visiting a property. At Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd we understand that making sure trades are attending to their work while onsite can mean thousands in savings. Building Managers are also proficient in obtaining balanced quotes at the request of the Property Manager. Building Managers provided by Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd also are trained and experienced in maintaining and overseeing preventative maintenance programs.
- Building Managers provided by Thompson Caretaking Services Ltd are experienced in providing detailed written reports on topics such as building operations, staff concerns and security issues and recommendations.
, Building Managers
, Building Service
, Building Service Workers
, Caretaking Services
, Pool And Spa
, property managers