J-Tech Engineering - Product Subpage - pwm
Pulse-Width-Modulated Valve Driver
The unit shown at right supports four independent digital outputs, any of which
may be configured as PWM drives or as simple digital on/off controls. All switches are
high-side, leaving the output device disconnected from power during off cycle times.
Regardless, ground is always present on the output stage, making for a safer system.
Inputs are sampled at aproximately 30Hz, and can be factory set to any of 0-5V, 0-10V,
or 4-20mA inputs. In 4-20mA mode, current is shunted to ground via a resistor, and is not
intended for floating loads.
This product is currently available, however PWM software is
The unit has the following feature set:
- Four inputs, factory configured to 0-5V, 0-10V, or 4-20mA.
- All inputs fuse protected (PTC)
- Local power source (unregulated power, fuse protected (PTC))
- 12-28V DC supply
- Potentiometer for field adjustment
- Status and power LEDs
- Four high-side switched outputs