Evergreen will work hand in hand with clients to evaluate the opportunity to switch to a biomass heating system. Our services include:
- Identification of opportunities to use a biomass heating system;
- Feasibility studies to identify the possibility and optimum configurations of your biomass heating system;
- Assistance in obtaining government grants and possible funding;
- Facilitate the process of switching to a biomass heating system;
- Assistance in determining the ideal fuel stock for each heating system to maximize your cost saving potential.
Many businesses lack the funding necessary to convert over to a green energy alternative and are hesitant to take on risk. Evergreen eliminates the risk and financing issue by offering a standalone heat energy contract. Evergreen can install, own and operate boilers at your site and simply sell you heat at a cost less than your current heating costs—guaranteed! Within the contract includes all fuel , maintenance and emergency call outs . The customer only pays for the heat hey used based on an energy equivalent basis. This allows our clients to make the transition to carbon neutral biomass heating without diverting precious capital away from core activities.
We supply fully containerized biomass heating system to your site, with boiler, controls and fuel store contained in an attractive mobile building. This option allows customers to benefit from carbon neutral, low cost heat without
the need for costly engineering and building retrofits. The containerized systems are delivered to site, assembled, integrated with your existing heating system and commissioned to deliver carbon neutral heat ready with the turn of a key.