Industrial Boilers | Evergreen Bioheat
Heating, Wood, boiler
Fully automatic multi wood fuel boiler with outputs ranging from 150 kW to 500 kW.
- Highly efficient and fully automatic,
- Service friendly design= low maintenance costs,
- low dust emissions and very low emissions,
- excellent choice for institutional applications
Waste wood and shaving heating system in the upper output range. Available from 150 kW to 1,000 kW.
The Lambdamat offers pioneering wood heating technology to meet the highest demands. Technology that has been proven time and again has gone into the development of this product. State-of-the-art conveyor grate technology takes care of automatic rust cleaning and removal of ashes ensuring essentially maintenance-free operation. But convenience is not the only aspect in which the Lambdamat is unparalleled. The high temperature centrifugal chamber means high efficiency and clean, safe combustion. A complete concept leaving nothing to be desired!
- Ideal for district heating projects
- State of the art biomass heating technology
- Multi-way heat exchanger and high temperature combustion chamber
- Moving feed grate and automatic ash removal
- Can accomodate multiple feedstocks
- 4-shell retort construction for maximum efficiency
The modular nature of the Turbomat and Lambadamat boiler makes it particularly well suited to micro-nets, where multiple properties can be served by a single boiler using district heating pipes. District heating is ideal for residential developments or sites that have common ownership of several buildings. Evergreen provides fully containerized boiler systems that are mobile, attractive and easy to use. Some examples of where district heating is ideal;
- Hospitals and community living centers
- Motels and Condos
- Universities and colleges
- Military camps and remote communities
Available in Heat Contracting Agreements
Take the risk and worry out of the equation. Evergreen will build own and operate the plant and simply sell you the heat on an energy equivalent basis.
Evergreen BioHeat saves you money
Evergreen boilers systems offer impressive payback periods on your new system. Based on a life cycle cost analysis, an Evergreen systems can save you thousands of dollars compared to a fossil fuel fired heating system.
, Boiler Systems
, Heating System
, Waste Wood
, Wood Heating