Broker Link Software
auto insurance, data management, reports
Autolink is a web-based auto insurance data management tool which streamlines activities between ICBC and British Columbia agencies. Users are saying it is "fast, easy to use and accurate" saving brokers hours every month in paperwork and old legacy procedures.
- No More "Screen Grabber"
- Connects directly to the ICBC data mainframe system.
- Records obsolete and defective inventory.
- Capable of tracking mobile agent’s inventory allocation.
- Capable of tracking stock item movements throughout your entire operation.
- Batch capability from one central location for multi-branch operations
- Easy to read screens
with document search functions
- Easily adaptable to ICBC ADCR system changes
- Documents are tracked by user specific codes.
- Autolink provides agency commission reports with adjustable commission rates
- Generates transaction reports.
- Productivity reporting for tracking producer activity and trends.
- Easy to read renewal lists, defined and sorted based on user entered criteria.
- Streamline the renewal process utilizing mail merge for letter, labels and envelopes.
- Autolink is web-based built using Microsoft .NET technologies for easy customization and network integration.
- 24/7 access from any computer with internet access
- User friendly interface and very easy to use feature set promoting short training and quick enrollment timeframes.
- Easy user management and security options
, data management
, Insurance Data Management