ProGen II 4050 - Frequency Generator
Musical Instruments, Frequency Generators
RLTi Programmable Frequency Generator:
the best buy in the industry -
unmatched in performance and quality
Sought after and used by researchers around the world
for its state of the art technology and ease of use,
thus facilitating research in the laboratory or school environment.
Call us for all the details about the ProGen II 4050
1-877-338-4949 - toll free Canada & US
Why you should choose the ProGen II 4050 over other frequency generators on the market:
Our ProGen II uses multiple, individual frequencies. With its capacity to store 38,000 individual frequencies, it has the advantage of being able to emit every individual frequency in its pure form.
Think of recording several musical instruments as they are played together, say a guitar, a cello and a piano. The effect is of a blended sound, wherein the pure musical line of each instrument no longer exists. Well, in the ProGen II, the purity of each individual frequency is maintained when emitted, giving you the true frequency you were looking for.
- Monitors and continuously displays status of active program.
- Runs each frequency anywhere from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Square, Sine or Triangle wave.
- Uses single frequencies, sweeps and spreads in auto or manual mode.
- Accurate to 3 decimal places.
- Polarity positive, positive/negative or negative.
- Pulse rates of 1 to 1,000 Hz
- Frequency range is 1 Hz to 999,999 Hz, accurate to .001 Hz
- Duty cycle may be selected from 10% to 90%
- Computer interface ready
- Adjustable output: 0-14 V variable
The ProGen II 4050 teams up with Contact Plates & Cylinders, L.E.D.s and a ProGen II 4050 neatly packed in a sturdy aluminum carry-case.
, Musical Instruments