It takes four Core Components for an IT Department to meet those goals:
- System Maintenance
- Adds, Moves, Changes & Deletes, and
- New Projects
With a complete suite of IT Services, we make it possible for companies with no IT Department, and even those with a small or part time technical staff, to be confident that their network and support needs are being managed by specialized industry professionals in a cost effective manner.
1) System Maintenance
After investing thousands of dollars in infrastructure design, hardware, and software, it is amazing how many companies do not allow for the proper maintenance of their system. Much like maintaining a car, proper system maintenance is required in order to avoid costly downtime.
In the past, the primary reason that companies have shied away from proper maintenance has been cost. However, with advancements in technology it is now possible to have systems watched 24 hours a day, with most issues handled remotely. This allows for proactive system maintenance with a 24 x 7 watchful eye and a much quicker response time for approximately 80% of system issues.
Jaguar IT Services offers three types of service for system maintenance:
- Managed Services - 24/7 remote maintenance and management with help desk support. Fixes 80% of network issues. Includes any emergency on site call prioritization and preferred rates. Least expensive.
- Scheduled Service Contract - Monthly service contract which features scheduled on site service calls for routine maintenance and system updates and emergency call prioritization. Moderate expense.
- Adhoc - On site call per customer request only. Response time is dependant upon technician availability. Most expensive way to maintain a network.
2) Adds, Moves, Changes & Deletes
Like your business, your systems are in constant flux. Added, Deleting, Moving and Changing, Users, PC, Printers etc. Jaguar certified networks make it easy. Check out our flat rate "know before you go" pricing.
3) New Projects
CRM, ERP, OEM = Huh?, Jaguar's certified experts make it easy, with over 100 Years of systems expertise, from design, program, implementation we can help every step of the way!
Knowing how to use the system tools, will help your employees improve your bottom line, get the most out of your investment, consider Jaguars training options.
- Backup Solutions
- Security Solutions
- Printers & Printer Management
- Telephone Systems
- Infrastructure Design/Consulting