Increased Air Filter Efficiency
Did you know a new air filter is less efficient than one cleaned by the McWINN™ process? After an air filter is cleaned using the McWINN™ process its ability to retain smaller airborne particles is increased – what does this mean for you? Less particulate being released into the atmosphere.
Each year thousands of air filters are sent to landfills needlessly, contributing to pollution and waste. McWinn’s patented process allows you to clean and reuse your filters up to an average of 4 times! And because it uses no water and no chemicals, it is even better for the environment!
Why Pay More?
McWinn’s air filter cleaning cost is about half the cost of a new filter and is 98% efficient. And when you clean with McWinn, your filters can be cleaned an average of 4 times before replacement is needed, passing on a substantial cost savings to you!
The McWinn system is guaranteedsafe. Our warranty is equal to factory warranties.
McWinn's process involves an air cleaning method, as compared to a standard wet cleaning method. Wet washing an air filter element will reduce the effectiveness of the filter by up to 50%. A second wet wash can reduce the filter’s effectiveness by an additional 50%, leaving the original filter with only 25% life as compared with a new filter element.
McWinn’s patented dry cleaning process is 98% efficient, breathing longer life into your filters without compromising quality!
- DEILVERY - Air filters are picked up by us and are visually inspected for damage before cleaning.
- PRE-PROCESSING - The filters are dried at 120°F (44°C) to remove any moisture. This ensures full release of dirt and contaminants in the cleaning process.
- CLEANING - Each dried filter is then cleaned by the patented McWinn process, which combines rapid spinning with injected air and vacuum to clean the filter media of all restricting particles.
- INSPECTING - The filters are rotated around a 750-Watt lamp in a dark room and inspected for separation, pin holes or tears. Having been cleaned and examined for flaws, the filters are restriction tested to assure proper airflow through the filter.
- SHIPPING - Fully cleaned and inspected, the McWinn service decal is marked to record the number of times the filter has been cleaned. The filter is then packaged and identified with the customer’s name and filter number to assure clean, accurate delivery.
The key to our process is the McWINN™ air filter element dry cleaning machine, developed by industry, for industry. Our system allows us to safely and effectively clean an element an average of 4 times as opposed to the standard method of washing, which limits filter use before damage occurs to the element.
In addition, filters cleaned by the McWinn system are more efficient at filtering air than new filters. All of this adds up to substantial cost savings for you
We serve both large and small organizations. Industries that we serve include:
- Mining sector
- Oil and gas sector (large, international companies)
- Forestry sector (sawmill equipment)
- Agriculture sector
- Dust/Fume collection
- Blowers and turbines
- Sand blasting
- Powder coating
- Cement factories
- Batch plants
- And several others.
McWinn’s air filter cleaning will bring substantial savings to you, and is 98% efficient. And when you clean with McWinn, your filters can be cleaned an average of 4 times before replacement is needed, passing on a substantial cost savings to you!
It’s the most reliable industrial strength air filter cleaning system available. Our patented air filter dry cleaning system can clean all filters, including Panel filters, inside and outside draft filters, with a completely dry process that provides like-new performance time after time.