Our cornerstone product has allowed us to become one of Canada's largest providers of Pleasurecraft insurance. For over 20 years we have offered All Risk, Agreed Value coverage very competitively priced, for the widest range of vessels imaginable. From Wooden Hulls to Personal Watercraft, Houseboats to River Boats we can consider virtually all types of vessels.
- All risk, Agreed Value Policy
- Rental Expenses Included
- Emergency Towing Included
- Extra Expenses Included
- Underinsured Boater Protection
- No Sub limits for water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, etc.
- Up to $5,000,000 protection and Indemnity available.
- We Insure All Across Canada.
*** Bulletin ***
ALL OPERATORS OF PLEASURE CRAFT FITTED WITH A MOTOR AND USED FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE PROOF OF COMPETENCY ON BOARD THEIR VESSELS AT ALL TIMES BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2009 PROOF OF COMPETENCY CAN TAKE ONE OF THREE FORMS:
- A Pleasure Craft Operator Card;
- Proof of having successfully completed a boating safety course in Canada prior to April 1,
- A completed rental-boat safety checklist.
It is advisable that brokers remind all insured's with upcoming renewals and new policy holders of the regulations to avoid possibly jeopardizing their insurance.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011