Vancouver, Canada: Red Yeast Rice is produced by the fungus Monascuspurpureus. It grows on rice and produces a red pigment, hence the name. The active ingredient in is "monacolin K" with effect in maintaining normal concentrations of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Each container contains 180 capsules, and the daily dose is 2 capsules with a glass of water. Pamela C., a verified buyer, commented on Vitasave.ca “Love the product! Would recommend vitasave.ca to my friends as the prices are less expensive than in the mall health food stores! I found your staff to be patient and kind - thank you!”.You heard her! You should try this healthy supplement.
Why should you use Red Yeast Rice
Red Yeast Rice has a lot of benefits:
· maintaining normal blood cholesterol concentrations
· normal heart function - maintaining endothelial function:
· enhances vasodilation - relaxes the smooth muscles of the vascular wall: increases production of ATP endothelial cells, calcium influx (modulates receptors of Ca2 + in muscle fibers), enhances the synthesis and release of nitric oxide NO and factor hyperpolarize derived endothelium - EDHF
· help in reducing oxidative stress: reduces formation of oxygen free radicals
· stabilizes plaque: reduces deposition and oxidation of "bad" cholesterol in arterial walls
About Vitasave.ca - the best site of supplements from Canada
Red Yeast Rice can be purchased from the best site of Canadian supplements, Vitasave.ca. Vitasave.ca offers a plenty of nutritional supplements at very good prices. If you want to be healthy, happy, strong, muscular, shredded, you should try our supplements. Here you can find good discounts every day, You can also benefit from free shipping. If you want to buy Red Yeast Rice or another nutritive supplement that could change your life in better, you should visit us on vitasave.ca, the best site of supplements online from Canada. These supplements have a very high quality recognized across Canada and around the world, so do not miss this chance and buy today from us.