PC-over-IP remote display technology: true zero client desktop virtualization - tera host processor
Usb, high definition, workstation
TERA1200 Host Processor
The TERA1200 is one of the devices in the TERA chipset that enables products to deliver a true, uncompromised PC experience over IP networks, supporting up to dual DVI displays at 1920x1200 resolution. It provides transparent USB and HD audio bridging, as well as USB device authorization and encrypted communications. Hardware bridging eliminates need for drivers and enables true OS and application independence.
The TERA1200 Host Processor interfaces with the system graphics controller on both the host computer's Northbridge and Southbridge for the DVI signal and I/O, respectively. The TERA1200 connects over standard hardware interfaces so that it can function with any operating system installed on the host computer. There are three different ways to integrate the TERA1200 Host Processor into the host PC or workstation:
- As part of a standard PCI Express card, the TERA1200 can be quickly and easily configured into personal workstations.
- The TERA1200 can be integrated onto a small daughter card installed in a PC Blade.
- The TERA1200 can be integrated directly onto a PC, workstation, or blade motherboard for a totally seamless implementation.
- Two independent display input channels
- Multifunction PCI Express x1 Endpoint
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet media access controller
- High definition audio controller interface
- USB controller interface
- Peripheral management interface
- Full encryption between host and portal
- RoHS compliant HSBGA package
, high definition
, Usb Device