The Peak Centre for Human Performance is pleased to offer our Combine Testing Program
for players aged 14 years and up.
The results of direct maximal testing allow for the comparison of players across the Nation.
All data is benchmarked against the NHL draft averages and all players are ranked within
their age group across North America.
Our measures include:
- Maximal Aerobic Power & Capacity
- Musculoskeletal Power
- Total Body Strength
- Blood Analysis (Aerobic and Anaerobic)
- Maximal Anaerobic Power & Capacity
- Musculoskeletal Endurance
- Total Body Flexibility
- The ability to benchmark of current ability in relation to elite level standards
- The use of gold standard test protocols & medical grade analyzers ensure valid results
- A quantified assessment of Player potential to assist in team selection
- The Development of individualized training programs specific to an athlete’s strengths and weaknesses
- A maximized return on investment (ROI) in your players development
- All assessments completed by Exercise Physiologists with NHL level experience in testing