Lock Bumping is a simple lock breaking
technique that has been around for generations. It involves using a
special bump key to open a lock. Many homes are susceptible to this type
of break in.
A bump key is a blank key that has been
modified for the purpose of opening locks. It will slide into any
pin tumbler lock and enable a thief to gain entry to your home in
seconds. Lots of pictures and videos of bump keys and lock bumping
techniques are available on the web.
Most common dead bolts are NOT bump proof, but
bump proof locks DO EXIST and they provide extra security for your home
or workplace. We can sell and install these locks, and we have a
special price on an exceptionally strong bump proof, pick resistant and
drill resistant lock below. Compared to the financial and emotional
costs of a break in, this type of lock is inexpensive.
Call now and ask for more information on our high security deadlocks.
- Bump Proof
- Pick Resistant
- Drill Resistant
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed High
Security Cylinders. Passed the UL 437 tests that measure
effectiveness against picking, drilling and physical
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks.
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use for physically challenged.
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against "ice pick" type of attacks.
- High security strike plate has 2" screws
that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the
frame, preventing "kick-in"
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing
mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for
maximum resistance to crow bar attacks.
- Solid brass design is secured with
high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against
hammer and prying attacks.
- Available in brass or brushed aluminum finish.
- Patented Key control (key duplication by signature card only).