HUB Benefits is able to offer a wide range of options within a customized benefits package including:
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Extended Health Care
- Out of Province Travel Medical Insurance
- Dental Care
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Cost Plus
Flexsave is a Health and Welfare Trust (HWT) plan that facilitates self-employed individuals and incorporated companies through paying their health and dental expenses in a tax-effective and cost-efficient manner.
Flexsave works differently than traditional group or individual health and dental insurance programs because there are no ongoing premium payments required following a one-time set-up fee of $250.
A company enters into a contract with HUB Financial Inc. for the indemnification of an employee’s health/dental benefits, whereby the company agrees to provide funding for these expense amounts and the applicable fees and taxes up to a limit the company sets in advance. The total amount paid by the company is 100% tax-deductible to the business and the employee receivesa tax free benefit.
Continuing benefits coverage after you’re done working is an important part of retirement! You and your spouse are eligible to enroll for retiree coverage provided you:
- Have been covered under an employer-sponsored group benefits plan while employed;
- Apply between the ages of 50-75 (inclusive)
- Are a Canadian resident; and
- Are currently covered by a provincial/territorial health plan
- Key Man Insurance
- Individual Life/Critical Illness/Disability Coverage
- Group RRSP & Pensions
HUB International is a full service brokerage with access to a wide range of specialists within the company including: