The DiSC personality report or inventory, developed by William Moulton Marston, proﬁles four primary behavioral styles, each with a very distinct and predictable pattern of observable behavior. When applied in the dental practice, the DiSC inventory can lead to professional and personal insights. Understanding the DiSC patterns has empowered millions internationally to better understand themselves and others. The results of the online DiSC proﬁle report are designed to provide targeted insights and strategies for interpersonal success through more effective communication, understanding and tolerance.
Beneﬁts of the DiSC proﬁle include:
- Understanding behavioral strengths and challenges in yourself and in others
- Learning to appreciate the differences and strengths of others
- Discovering tools for dealing with conﬂict effectively
- Enhance teamwork and reduce team conﬂict, stress and turnover
- Increasing case presentation skills by understanding how different patients make decisions
DiSC- everything workplace profile
This proﬁle is appropriate for all team members.
DiSC- everything management profile
This proﬁle should be used for doctors and ofﬁce managers.
DiSC- everything team culture profile
This report evaluates the culture of the team based on the results of the workplace and management reports and includes a 1 hour telephone consult to discuss the results.
DiSC- everything comparison profile (*free with DiSC purchase)
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011