- GoldMine 6.X Corporate Edition on MS SQL Server
- GoldMine 7.X Corporate Edition on MS SQL Server
- GoldMine 8.X Premium Edition on MS SQL Server
- GoldMine 9.X Premium Edition on MS SQL Server
- Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server (32 Bit or 64 Bit), Windows 2008R2, Windows 2008 SBS
- Microsoft Internet Information Services version 5, 6 or 7 (included with Windows Server)
- ASP.NET 3.5
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
- 200 MB available disk space
Network Security Configuration
wMobile may require firewall configuration, VPN configuration or other methods to provide access from remote devices. wMobile will by default work over HTTP port 80 as a standard web application. wMobile supports DMZ configuration, HTTPS / SSL Encrypted connections, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and similar security tools.
Mobile Device Support
wMobile supports all devices that include an internet browser. Popular supported devices include all telephone operating systems by BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Palm, iPhone, Android (Google) and Symbian.
PC Browser support.
wMobile supports all PC internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera for mobile accessing a full PC rather than a mobile phone.