Water Treatment Products
At McTaggart Water Systems, we design systems that meet the following standards:
- The technology is valid and does what the customer expects it to do
- Simple to use
- Low maintenance requirements
- Convenient to use
- Environmental impact considerations
- The technology is supplied by stable and established manufactures
- Best value for your money
Rain water harvesting
Wilderness/Travel/Emergency Water Purifiers
Hand Painted Gravity Filters
A better alternative to jug filters
Point of use water coolers
Water is filtered through a NSF Everpure filter system and a UV disinfection unit before it is stored in the cooler chamber. No more water bottles. Superior to competitor point of use cooler systems
Single tap water purification systems
System configurations can remove:
Arsenic, Lead, asbestos, Chlorine, taste, odour, Bacteria, cysts, Giardia, particulates down to .5 microns, cryptosporidium, Trihalomethane, VOC's
Doulton ceramic filters can be used on their own or in combination with other filter technology. This approach allows you to get the type of water that fits your expectations. This system can fit under your kitchen sink and dispensed through a dedicated faucet.
McTaggart Water Systems carries the whole line of Everpure Commercial Grade Filtration Systems.
Everpure systems are high performance NSF certified filtration technology. They are designed to meet the high standards of the foodservice industry.
Everpure filtration systems refine your water, stripping contaminants and bad taste, so all that remains is healthful, sparkling clean water.
Point of Entry water treatment systems
- Our systems are designed to provide high quality water with minimal maintenance
- Purchase or Rental options
- We can treat many types of water to meet your needs
(Sea water, City water, Pond and Streams, Well water)