Fly Fishing Vacation | Caverhill Lodge
- Three hearty gourmet meals per day
- A western-style breakfast complimented with gourmet coffee and fresh fruit
- A deli-style packed lunch with homemade cookies
- Evening dining features an enticing variety of main courses, complemented by fresh local produce, fresh bread and pastries
- Deluxe wilderness accommodations
- Cozy cabins supplied with all linens
- Cabins equipped with cold water and environmental toilets
- Private modern washrooms in a central location
- Pristine Lakes
- Thirty row boats on fifteen lakes
- 3.3 HP Motor boats on three lakes
- Gas, Nets, Cartridge activated life vests, Pack Sacks, Rain Gear
If you are a novice we will take the time to check out your fishing equipment and fly selection. We will make a few recommendations on best choice of fly to start with, teach you how to tie on a fresh leader or lend a back pack and raingear and make sure you are good to go. Larry will make sure you are clear on operating the small outboard motors that are available on three of our lakes. You may choose to go out in a motor boat, paddle a kayak or go for a short hike before dinner.
At this stage if you are looking for ice for a drink you will find it chipped and ready on the side board. Enticing aromas will start to emit from the kitchen as the finishing touches on a gourmet dining experience awaits you.
Relax in the hammock and let the serenity seep into your soul.
Contact Caverhill Lodge
Email - none provided
Print this page