Dentist Services Vancouver - West Coast Dental Clinics
South Point Dental
Dental care, teeth, oral health
From your first contact with our office, we will listen to YOUR needs and tailor your care with our findings. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best possible dental care in a warm caring environment. We want to give you the tools to prevent dental disease and aim to be a place that your kids want to come and visit.
In many instances we would like to discuss our recommendations with you at a private consultation. At this separate appointment we go over the x-rays and other findings so that you are aware exactly of the conditions of your mouth and your general oral health.
If more than one method of treatment is appropriate, all alternatives will be discussed. An estimate of the fee for any service will also be given at this appointment.
The first appointment (except in cases of emergency) is spent conducting a thorough examination.
- A complete oral and dental examination of teeth, gums, lips, cheek, tongue, salivary glands, jaw bone, plus an examination for oral cancer and periodontal screening.
- A detailed assessment of the total condition of the teeth themselves as to the tightness of the teeth, the way the teeth bite together, position, shape, colour and state of repair.
- Evaluation of dental/medical history
X-ray and diagnostic model impressions if necessary.
- Thorough cleaning and polishing of your teeth
Home care instructions to aid you in maintaining proper oral health.
- Consultation concerning your present oral health or, in more involved situations a separate consultation appointment to allow us additional time for in-depth diagnostic analysis.
, oral health