EXTREME GREEN is a unique patented golf putting green concept allowing the user to easily create multiple slopes and pitches.
EXTREME GREEN PREMIER is designed for the serious golfer, commercial and high traffic use in college golf programs, golf academies, resorts, and RV parks.
EXTREME GREEN EXECUTIVE has been developed to reach the mass golf market and will:
- be priced from $349 to $700
- be sold direct to the consumer through infomercials/print advertising and websites
- be smaller for efficient display and shipping
- be used as a marketing tool for EXTREME GREEN PREMIER.
COMPETITION in the putting green market varies from small, inexpensive putting mats to expensive backyard landscapes. Existing competitors are listed in the table below.
| PUTTING GREEN PRICE COMPARISON AND DIFFERENTIATION |
| PRODUCT || EXPANDABLE || EASILY ADJUSTABLE || VARIABLE SLOPES || SUPPORTS FOOT TRAFFIC || ALL WEATHER CON-STRUCTION || QUICK ASSEMPLY |
| COST PER SQUARE FOOT |
|EXTREME GREEN ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||$15 - $40 |
|DREAM GREEN || ||X ||X || || || ||$100 |
|TOUR LINKS ||X || || ||X ||X || ||$15 - $23 |
|BIG MOSS (ROLL UP) || || || ||X || ||X ||$6 |
In addition, there are 30,000 to 40,000 landscape greens (approximately 800 square feet each) at $18 to $22 per square foot, installed in the US annually, resulting in a market in excess of $500 million.
All EXTREME GREEN putting greens offer the following benefits:
- ability to vary slope and pitch in seconds
- strong enough for foot traffic
- indoor/outdoor, all weather construction
- various widths and lengths
- modular adjustable segments can be added to the length at any time
- high quality turf
- real golf putting green simulation
- training tool and entertainment.
MARKETING will commence as soon as funds are raised. Demand and market share will be increased and maintained with key marketing strategies, including:
- infomercial with endorsement
- market specific radio and television airtime
- selected trade and consumer shows
- strategic magazine ads
- creative web marketing
COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURE is already in place at FCPIs current facility, including;
- E-commerce website for orders
- staff, office, systems and warehouse
- market ready product
- inventory of stock to assemble greens
- advantageous shipping contracts.