My firm provides quality public accounting services in a professional manner in a friendly and relaxed environment. You, my present and future clients, are the most valued part of my firm. I provide a wide variety of services to you including the following:
- Financial statements preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly / Quarterly / Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new and existing businesses
Most business owners find little time to keep timely bookkeeping records necessary to effectively manage your business and file government reports on time. Is your bookkeeping up to date?
I can provide assistance with the day-to-day bookkeeping tasks including:
- Setup, training and maintenance of bookkeeping systems
- Complete payroll preparation and monthly reporting
- Cash flow projection and budgets
- GST/HST and WCB reporting and remittances
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or other interim financial statements as required by you
- Professional consultation to deal with your questions and concerns
Payroll preparation can be daunting and frustrating at times. Let me take care of it for you.
- Preparation of your complete payrolls
- Calculate and submit payroll remittances to Canada Revenue Agency
- Provide payroll information to you as requested
- Prepare records of employment, T4s and summaries at year end
- Complete your WCB returns
I provide assistance with new business set up, review and analysis of concerns and opportunities you are dealing with or contemplating to help you to make those crucial decisions.
Tax law is constantly changing and it is difficult to keep up with the changes. My firm offers complete personal and corporate income tax preparation starting with your initial meeting with me and carrying through until I am satisfied that your tax return has been correctly assessed by the Canada Revenue Agency.