Bayview Strata Services Inc
Bayview Strata Services
Property Management, Financial Statements
Professional Strata Property Management
Working together with Strata Corporations we offer several management services.
- Present management reports at monthly Council meetings, General meetings, and Extraordinary meetings.
- Transcribe minutes of meetings and circulate to all owners (within 15 working days).
- Post any notices prepared on behalf of the owners and make copies available to any owner who requests them.
- Ensure all appropriate correspondence is maintained between the Strata Council, Strata Corporation owners, the Developer, Sub Trades, Maintenance, etc.
- Maintain current updated list of names and addresses of all owners and tenants.
- Welcome "New Owners", ensuring that owners receive all necessary information pertaining to the Strata Corporation.
- Maintain a 24-hour (emergency) answering service.
- Maintain all corporate files, documents, and accounting.
- Office hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Boardroom facilities
- Maintain contact with Strata Plan's Insurance agent and, along with Strata Council, regularly review and upgrade policies concerning the common property. Assist in administering any claims against these Insurance Policies.
- Arrange for Insurance Appraisal & Depreciation Reports
- Ensure that all persons performing services at the site of the Strata Corporation are in compliance with the Worker's Compensation Act of British Columbia.
- Supervise and direct employees, if applicable.
- Arrange for, and meet with contractors and servicemen as required.
- On a monthly basis, collect and deposit all Strata Fees by way of post-dated cheques or electronic banking, and report to Strata Council on outstanding accounts.
- At the direction of Strata Council, impose, levy, and collect fines.
- Notify Strata owners/residents regarding Strata Fees, damage deposits, special assessments, fines, hook-up fees, etc.
- Secure and renew property value appraisals when required.
- Review with the Strata Council annually the by-laws of the corporation and recommend any changes to the Strata Council. Prepare required documents to register at Land Titles Office.
- As required, complete Forms pursuant to the Strata Property Act of British Columbia and its by-laws, amendments and regulations.
- Ensure that the bylaws, rules, and regulations are adhered to by the owners.
- Provide interpretation and assistance with the Strata Property Act and its amendments and regulations.
- Assist the Strata Council with the preparation and ongoing monitoring of Budgets
- Prepare monthly financial statements and provide the Strata Council with:
- monthly statements of receipts and expenses, and statement of contingency reserves (within 25 days of month-end)
- maintain necessary bank accounts and optimize interest income
- provide a year-end financial statement and/or arrange for auditing as directed
- provide full electronic cash management services (Electronic Collection of Strata Fees)
- provide an annual budget projection
- prepare cheques relating to pre-approved expenses
- complete all banking transactions as required
- Convenient and Comprehensive Service
- supported by 20 years experience in the property industry
- business office with boardroom facilities
- locally situated in downtown Parksville
- courteous, personal, and professional service
- regular property inspections
- 24-hour (emergency) answering service
- quick response to problems
- assistance with insurance claims
- competitive rates
- electronic banking for monthly strata fees
"Together we'll manage!"
, Property Management