Learn How Flags Can be a New Source of Revenue
Watch the Video Now
What is the Dye Sublimation Process?
Dye sublimation uses solid dyes under heat & pressure to produce photo-lab-quality images on fabric. Color is absorbed directly into the material, making it more durable and less vulnerable to fading than other prints. Your dye sublimated fabric can even be washed in a household washing machine!
Best of all, if you run your fingers over the surface of a sublimated fabric, you will feel nothing other than the fabric itself!
Custom Golf Flags Available!
Poly Silk Flags flutter flag
- Single side dye that has 98% show through to the other side.
- Very lightweight. Works great in low breeze or cross breeze settings.
- Great in arid or semi arid environment as it is always fluttering even in a 1 mph breeze.
- Very quick drying if wet, dries within minutes of the rain stopping.
Poly Flags wind flag
- Single side dyed and approx. 50% show through to the other side.
- Very stable fabric in medium to strong wind due to the fact that the fabric is porous (pin holes) allow some wind to pass through.
- Longest lasting of the fabrics as it is the least susceptible to wind shear.
Poplin Flags blocker flag for two sided dye
- Excellent medium for heavy graphics or two sided graphics.
- An optional blocker can be added to allow no show through from front to back.
- Heaviest of the options especially when a blocker is added, this tri-layer flag needs wind to move.