About the Batangas Province Chamber of Commerce and Industry
BPCCI In a Nutshell
A non-stock, non-profit and non-political membership organization which:
- Actively promotes and upholds the economic interests of the Philippines and the Filipino businessmen engaged in trade, commerce, industry, agriculture and services.
- Provides professional advice, assistance and services to everyone
- Interested in participating in business activities in Batangas Province.
- Fosters closer relations, understanding and cooperation among the different sectors of the local economy by unifying them into a strong and solid organization for the better enhancement of economic growth and development in Batangas.BPCCI Vision
- To achieve the status as a strong voice of the community and to contribute significantly to the socioeconomic growth of Batangas in particular and Region IV in general.
- Shall be a Chamber of committed members and officers, efficiently cooperative and will be guided by the spirit of camaraderie, cooperation and understanding and shall be responsive to the needs of its members and the community at large.BPCCI Business Services:
- Business development assistance
- Trade and investment promotions
- Information dissemination
- Conventions and conferences
- Chamber affairs
- Business advocacy programs
- Civic involvementBPCCI As a Business Forum
- Monthly luncheon meeting.
- Monthly business meetings with resource speakers from business or government sectors
- Quarterly Chronicle with reports on various Chamber’s activities in Batangas and business related government regulations.
- Occasional holding of symposium on topics/issues relevant to recent economic events/development aimed at providing business opportunities to Batangas entrepreneurs.
- Publications and informative material from other local and foreign chambers for members' use.