Barky Babies - Ottawa and Surrounding Area Pet Grooming
Dog Grooming, Grooming
At Barky babies In your home grooming we love animals and have dogs of our own. We offer in your home grooming services to clients in Ottawa and surrounding areas.
From our experience Barky babies in your home Dog grooming has proven to be the most stress free experience for pets and their caretakers. Pets will never have to deal with the anxiety associated with leaving home, being caged or being left for hours with other dogs. Pets feel safe and secure in the comfort of their own home knowing that their pack leader and family is close by. This creates a pleasurable and satisfying grooming experience for Pets and caretakers.
Well-groomed pets are healthier, happier, better behaved, and more spirited. Just like all of us, they feel good when they are clean and fresh.
All our products are ph balanced to match your Pets correct PH level which is very important. This allows the skin and hair to regenerate and produce the natural oils required for a soft lustrous coat. We use high quality professional grooming equipment combined with the correct styling for your pet. Services
- Heavy matt removal
- Special Care Appointments
- Hand Stripping
- Show Grooming Services
- Skunk odor removal
- Undercoat removal
- Flea and tick
- Shave downs
- Toy breeds/small (Yorkshire terrier, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Pug) $70.00
- Medium breeds (Cocker Spaniel, miniature Schnauzer, Large Shih Tzu, West Highland white terrier, Miniature poodle) $85.00
- Large Breeds (Lab, Golden Retriever, Doodle, Shepherd, Border collie) $100.00
- Extra large or densely coated breeds (Great Dane, Standard poodle, Bernese, Bouvier, Newfoundland) $150.00
- De-matting is additional $10.00 Heavy matting is an additional $15.00
We will be happy to quote you a price range, and we invite your inquiries. Grooming prices are based on the breed of dog, as well as the condition of your dog's coat. Please contact us for an approximate price for grooming your pet. Barky babies grooming will not de-matt severely matted dogs, this is not humane. The only way to treat severely matted dogs is to safely remove the mats by shaving.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
Contact Barky Babies
Email - none provided
Print this page