We’re in the business of getting your dog outside and having fun!
Walks aren’t just for bathroom breaks. Dogs are social creatures. And most are highly energetic. Some have behaviour problems. Others may have elimination problems.
Regular dog walking enriches health and well-being. Your dog gets used to his surroundings. And after time out with her friends for a workout, she’ll feel better mentally and physically when she gets home – just like you.
So how does dog walking work?
- Dog walks last either one hour or 30 minutes
- We stick to your neighborhood so your dog feels comfortable and safe
- Walks are on-leash. Off-leash will only be considered if your dog has excellent recall
- We leave a daily written report in your home to let you know how the day went and what your dog did
- He or she enjoys water and healthy treats
- We will towel dry on those rainy or snowy days
- Group walks usually involve 4 dogs or so, and never more than 6.
We love to talk about our services and your pets, so don’t hesitate to ask how we can take care of your “loved one”.
Ways To Contact Us!