Banks Groundwater Engineering Limited
Banks Groundwater Engineering Limited provides innovative and practical groundwater engineering services to public and private sector clients. These specialized consulting services include groundwater resources assessment, development, management, and protection. An overview of the scope of these services follows.
Groundwater Resources Management
· Monitoring, analysis, and management of groundwater data to establish baseline conditions, seasonal fluctuations, and longer-term trends
· Interpretation of fluctuations and trends that may be influenced by groundwater pumping, climate or land use changes
· Formulation of approaches to mitigate the effects of groundwater withdrawals and land development
· Development of innovative techniques to maintain groundwater recharge, including support for stormwater management design
Groundwater Resources Protection
· Evaluation of existing or potential land use activities that may pose a risk to groundwater quantity or quality
· Drinking water source protection activities including groundwater vulnerability analysis, wellhead protection area controls, issues evaluation, threats inventory, water quality risk assessment, and water budget analysis
· Design and implementation of groundwater monitoring programs, and preparation of contingency plans
Our technical staff have a broad range of experience related to each of these categories of groundwater engineering services.
Groundwater Resources Development
· Efficient water supply development for municipal, domestic, industrial, commercial, and agricultural purposes
· Artificial recharge systems to provide for short or long-term aquifer storage and future recovery
Groundwater Resources Assessment
· Characterization of the physical hydrogeology, including the occurrence, movement, quantity, quality, availability, and sustainability of groundwater
· Assessment is completed at a local, regional, and/or watershed scale
Copyright © 2011 Banks Groundwater Engineering Limited. All rights reserved.