At Bang! Softworks, we have taken business problems that have traditionally be solved by creating complex applications and provided web-based solutions for them. The following are some examples of our web development projects:
Application and Employee tracking application
Our client needed to track Applicants for craft-based positions such as welders, pipefitters, and other tradespeople. The solution was implemented in a web-based platform that allows for the following:
- User-defined configuration, including levels of expertise, allowable trades, qualifications that apply to trades, and projects
- Storage of Resumes and other pertinent documents, regardless of format
- Ability to search applicant database for candidates who meet very specific requirements
- Ability to track past projects and comments on whether to re-hire
- Detailed reporting of available candidates
- Ability to continue tracking information if candidate gets hired
- Different security levels for access to different areas of information
Custom Auction Listings and Auction results
Our client needed to update their website look while incorporating information about automotive and industrial auctions. We developed a web based application that taps into their existing system which stores information on items that are coming up for auction and deploys the listing information to the web with no extra work on the part of the staff. They did not have to change their processes or back-office operations at all in order to provide a listing service to their customers on the web.
Delivery of web-based training
Our client required a way to take training material that had been developed and delivered in a traditional manner and provide it to their customers via a web-based delivery method. This meant allowing customers to either pre-pay or pay online for material that was available, as well as having the system be able to automatically mark quizzes and provide certificates of completion one the training was complete. We provided a small, simple solution to allow the client to take their investment in training material and input it into a system that delivered the training over the web.
Do you have a idea or business need that you need addressed?