Simply put - “Random acts of kindness are a wonderful way to touch another person and make our world a better place.”
Please join the movement for community kindness.
Random Act of Kindness Day® cards will be available and simple acts are encouraged. Do something nice for a neighbour, a friend, a co-worker, or someone you don’t even know. Pass the card along to that person and inspire him/her to continue spreading the flame.
Tell your friends, organize your co-workers, hand out cards and encourage everyone to get involved in Random Act of Kindness Day®.
Great ideas for paying it forward:
● Treat a stranger to coffee
● Share your “to die for” chocolate chip cookies with neighbours or friends ● Offer to make the morning coffee run
● Let someone in the grocery store line-up go ahead
● Hold the door open wide and SMILE
● Stop a visitor, offer a friendly welcome or assist them with directions
Cards and posters will be available, beginning Thursday October 27.
For more information contact: Nancy DaDalt at
Visit Lululemon Athletica, 121 Banff Avenue and ask for “Random Act of Kindness ” cards