Services : www.bahiahomecare.com
Bahia Home Care
Services Offered by Bahia Home Care are as follows:
- Evaluation and Assessment of the individual based on medical condition and living situation.
- Development of a Comprehensive Personalized Home Care plan for optimum living. The care plan will address the patient / family goals. This would be a similar to a plan done by a Home
- Care or Hospice agency in the US or Canada but the the delivery would be slightly different based on constraints unique to Mexico.
- The goals will be based on the reality of the situation, whether that means recovery, dealing with a chronic illness, or living with a terminal diagnosis.
- Care Management Services, whether that is daily or weekly.
- Consultation with your physician, whether in your home country or in Mexico.
- Assistance in hiring or training of staff to provide the services identified in the Personalized Care plan and supervision of the services delivered as needed. Care providers will have the daily support and guidance of Bahia Home Care.
- Assistance in obtaining specialized medical equipment/materials that will provide comfort and ease in the care giving process, such as oxygen in the home.
- Information on medical conditions and medications and options.
- Assistance with finding professional providers such as acupuncturists, physicians, massage therapists, nurses and other care givers.
- You live here in Mexico and have a loved one failing in the US. You want to find a professional in their area that can assess the situation, drop by and you can call in an emergency.
- Specialized used medical equipment available for loan. Examples: Wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, elevate toilet sea, etc.