Try Nature's way of protecting your baby from the discomfort and pain of a sore bottom. This natural barrier helps prevent diaper rash by providing a protective coating over baby's skin.
The ingredients of honey, bee propolis and Vitamin E aid in the healing of sore bums.How to use:
Use sparingly twice daily.
For sore bums, use after each diaper change.
For use with cloth diapers, place a disposable on the diaper to protect it from residue.Ingredients:
- Beeswax: helps protect the skin from harsh chemicals and damage due to frequent washing
- Olive oil: is used to maintain the suppleness of skin and muscle, to heal abrasions, and soothe the drying effects of sun and wind
- Lanolin:is a highly purified natural wood grease and is a superb moisturizer used in medicinal preparations to treat dry or chapped skin.
- Bee Propolis: is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory and contains large amounts of polyphenols, phenolic acids, flavonoids, and over 200 natural compounds. It is useful in treating allergies, skin ailments, and skin diseases
- Distilled Water: is the purest form of H2O available.
- Honey: is anti-microbial, anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, and anti-inflammatory. It retains moisture, making it the ideal ingredient for a skin care product.
- Vitamin E: is an anti-oxidant that helps to heal chapped skin from overexposure to sun, wind and rain.
- Rosewood essential oil: is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-microbial
- Borax: is a naturally occurring mineral. When dissolved in water, it forms an antiseptic solution that acts as a disinfectant
Product of Canada. Made in Newfoundland.