azoft | Services - Re-engineering
Azoft offers its clients a complete set of reengineering services. The company provides customer systems with performance, security, functionality, stability, and other improvements.
- The system’s change and upgrade according to customer’s requirements.
- Performance and security testing
- Search for errors and error correction
- Maintenance and support
The reasons for reengineering may be different. The most frequent cases include:
- Different platforms, different systems: a company uses several systems, and each is compatible with a different platform. Each system performs practically the same functions, but users have to operate both systems. This causes both complication of the business process and time losses. In addition, it means extra work with registering the same data on several systems. The solution is reengineering of one system to make it compatible with the other.
- The author is not available: a company uses software the author of which is no longer available. This implies troubles with maintenance, especially when there is no documentation. Reengineering is necessary to gain full control over the software in the absence of its manufacturer and to allow for its futher maintenance.
- We want to upgrade, but we can’t: a company is willing to upgrade or add some features to an already existing system it uses. The problem is in the lack of competent staff and/or necessary documentation to perform the upgrade within the company with the help of internal resources.
How to start?
Based on your requirements our professional engineers will make a technical proposal. The estimation service is free & usually takes 1-2 business days.