When a problem does occur, we are always there to help, our technology lets us remotely shadow your employee's issues on their request so that we can quickly see, identify and resolve the problem. If we are unable to solve the issue remotely we will arrive on-site as needed and stay until the problem is fully resolved.
On-site Computer Service
Axuda Network Solutions provides the onsite end-user Desktop support necessary to keep your company productive.
- Installing new hardware or desktop platforms
- Adding peripheral equipment
- Rolling out upgrades
- Moving to a different location
- Help in day-to-day support and management
Help Desk Services supports Windows operating systems, and office applications.
- 100% Customer Service Focused
- Support for office applications or proprietary applications
- Handle connectivity, applications, printers and more!
- Fast & Reliable
- Incident Resolution Focused
Remote Help Desk Support
Axuda Network Solutions provides remote help desk solutions that enable our clients to benefit from cost-effective support without sacrificing productivity.
- Currently Supporting Some of the Area's best Companies
- Request for remote shadowing
Terms & Conditions
All hard drives sooner or later fail, and the data on them is lost if not backed up. Please make sure that you have your data backed up before a service call is made. While every reasonable precaution and care is taken when working on a computer, there are so many different manufacturers and variations of the hardware and software that incompatibilities often occur, and can sometimes result in a partial or complete loss of data on a drive. Axuda Network Solutions assumes no responsibility or liability for loss of data resulting from installation of new hardware, software, or operating system updates or any down time. Axuda Network Solutions may require pre-payment for any time over 2 hours. We thank you for understanding our position and your continued business.