Understanding and mitigating the risks associated with renewable energy projects is critical for developers, lenders and investors alike. As one of the world’s leading and most experienced renewable energy consultancies, AWS Truepower (AWST) provides comprehensive independent engineering and due diligence services to the wind and solar industries.
AWST’s clients benefit from our 25 years of experience, professional staff and fully integrated solutions. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise in resource assessment, coupled with our commitment to employing methods that are field-proven and calibrated, sets us apart from other consultancies.
AWST also specializes in third-party desktop assessments, development pipeline and risk reviews, and large portfolio reviews for wind and solar projects in various stages of the development pipeline for acquisitions and valuation of assets.
By leveraging our state-of-the-art resource mapping technologies and proven energy assessment methods, AWST can provide a range of independent engineering and due diligence services that mitigate risk, manage expectations and support a healthy bottom line.
Our comprehensive due diligence review services include:
- Site Visit
- Independent Assessment of Resource and Expected Energy Production
- Evaluation of Site Constraints
- Evaluation of Future Expansion Considerations
- Review of Plant Design Elements
- Review of Grid Interconnection Plan and Design
- Review of Supplier and Contractor Qualifications
- Comprehensive Report with Supporting Data
- Operations & Maintenance Program Review