Energy Savings for Diesel Engines on Vehicles and Equipment
The Magnetizer applied to the Diesel Engine
All diesel engines benefit substantially from the application of Magnetizers to the fuel and cooling system of these complex and powerful engines.
Due to the large mass of metal and vibration present in all systems, to achieve maximum benefits, the configuration of the fuel system must be studied carefully and the proper application of the Magnetizer units is critical. Our consultants can work with your staff to obtain the following benefits in your diesel engine fleet.
- Emissions testing shows overall reduction in hydrocarbons of 20%-30%
- Reduction of DPM 10%-15%
- Reduces engine block temperature improving efficiency
- Minimizes cavitation
- Reduces scaling & corrosion in radiator core and water pump impellers
- Increases life cycle of seals & water pumps
- Improves fuel consumption
The mono-pole application has increased the flux field (power density) as much as 500 times that of the bi-polar technology. Consequently, the reactivity of the atom and related molecules are enhanced. In octane (C8H18) the carbon content of the molecule is 84.2% while the hydrogen content is 15.8%. When combusted the carbon portion of the molecule will generate 12,244 BTU (per pound of carbon). On the other hand, the hydrogen which comprises only 15.8% of the molecular weight will generate an amazing 9,861 BTU of heat per pound of hydrogen.
Thus we can see the importance of hydrogen in generating heat when a hydrocarbon molecule is burned. By altering the spin properties of the electron, we can enhance the reactivity of the fuel and related combustion process.
In conclusion, due to the breakthrough in power that the Magnetizer technology has accomplished over and above all previous applied magnetic fluid treatment methodology, a strong enough flux field was developed to substantially change the hydrocarbon molecule from its para state to the higher energized ortho state. This higher energized spin state shows a higher electrical potential (reactivity) which attracts additional oxygen.
Combustion engineering teaches that additional oxygenation increases combustion efficiency, (i.e. turbo chargers, chemical oxidizing agents put into gasoline by gasoline companies, etc.), which is fuel savings, the Magnetizer works simply by increasing the fuel's ability to further oxidize.
The Magnetizer Fuel Energizer
The purpose of the "Magnetizer" Fuel Energizer, stated in simplistic terms, is to make the burning of fuel more efficient, thereby creating a condition of more even burning and thus better mileage.
The Magnetizer works on:
- Gasoline powered automobiles and trucks
- Propane powered vehicles
- Diesel Engines
- Home fuel oil or natural gas powered heaters
In short, it works on any vehicle or device using liquid or gaseous fuel.
How it works:
Today's hydrocarbon fuels leave a natural deposit of carbon residue that clogs carburetors, fuel injectors, leading to reduced efficiency and waster fuel.
Pinging, stalling, loss of horsepower and greatly decreased gas mileage on cars are very noticeable. The same is true of home heating units where improper combustion wastes fuel (or gas) and costs money on poor efficiency and repairs due to carbon build-up.
The Magnetizer creates an electron flow called the "magnetic effect" which increases the oxygenation between hydrocarbon fuel and oxygen prior to ignition. This effect is caused by the changed re-alignment of the molecules (polarization) resulting in a more complete mixture of fuel and oxygen.
What it does:
- Increases the BTU output 15-25% in cars, trucks, homes and industry
- Reduces hot-spotting inefficiency, cutting out, missing and stalling
- Reduces low-octane pinging and stabilizes vapour problems
- (you'll find no need to go to higher octane fuel).
- Reduces heavy post-ignition
- Prevents plugs from constantly fouling
- Reduces paraffin build-up for great cold weather starting
- Gradually cleans out the carbon build-up on older cars or trucks
- Gives a cleaner, longer life to engines and oil burners
- Increases LP or natural gas BTU output in home or industry