Entries Tagged 'Mover Reviews' ↓
A website dedicated to Atlanta Movers reviews would not be complete without a few notes about one of Atlanta’s top moving companies ~ 24/7 Moving. Although 24/7 Moving is one of the newer Atlanta moving companies, it is quickly becoming recognized as a premier moving service with plenty to offer both homeowners and commercial establishments looking to hire a mover.
Owned and operated by three friends, 24/7 Moving didn’t start out as a typical moving company. Initially thier focus was delivering upscale furniture for some of the top galleries and show rooms across Atlanta.
However, it wasn’t long before this popular mover grew into a full service moving and storage company thanks to referrals and recommendations from pleased customers. Now the company works predominantly in home and commercial relocation with an added bonus.
Because of their background moving some of Atlanta’s finest pieces of furniture, 24/7 Moving guarantees they will handle your most treasured possessions the same way ~ with the utmost care and safety. This added experience in the fine art moving business gives 24/7 a benefit not found with other moving companies.
Awards, Recognition & Accreditation
- One of the top listed companies on Google Maps for Atlanta Movers
- Recognized as a reliable moving and storage company with the Georgia Public Service Commission
- Members of the Georgia Movers Association
- 4.5 star rating based on numerous customer testimonials on Kudzu.com
Moving Services Offered By 24/7 Moving
- all personnel work for the company full time and are fully trained in the fine art of moving valuable belongings
- will pack and unpack your possessions as well as assemble furniture if required
- use blankets and plastic to transport and protect your items
- offer specialty moving services for apartments, commercial locations and designers
- secure storage solutions for long or short term needs
Our Favorite Features
- the company’s background in moving fine furniture and antiques means they know how to move expensive pieces
- friendly and courteous customer service that is available 24 hours a day seven days a week!
“They were sooooo helpful. The first time I called they spent a lot of time with me on the phone answering my questions and talking through the estimate. Later I called again to hire them and they helped explain to me how to get ready for the move. Its hard to find personal attention these days. It seems like no one takes the time, but this is definitely a hands on company with really nice staff.” – Thomas (05/06/2010)
“I was very impressed most of all by their customer service. They were so friendly and helpful from the first time I called for an estimate. On the job I felt secure that they were very careful with my things. And everyone was professional. I will definitely use them for my next move.” – MStocking (05/12/2010)
“The best moving company EVER! They handle all the deliveries for my furniture store. Always friendly, on time and very respectful people.” – Citysearch User (02/16/2010)
When you are browsing through Atlanta movers reviews, consider 24/7 Moving for your relocation. They are a top notch company with a focus on reliability, above average customer service and an exquisite background in the moving industry.
When reviewing Atlanta moving companies for this site, we found Atlanta based moving company 1-866-U-Moving to be a great choice. Here is the information we found about 1-866-U-Moving and their team of movers.
1-866-U-Moving grew out of a negative moving experience the company founder had when moving from a condominium to a home in Metro Atlanta in the late 1990’s. The movers he and his wife hired did not treat them or there belongings with respect and many items were damaged.
Thus 1-866-U-MOVING? was created with a specific mission. 1-866-U-MOVING?’s mission is to fill the need for a professional, ethical, reliable, high quality customer service oriented local Atlanta moving company.
1-866-U-MOVING? strives to provide a pleasant moving experience from the moment customers call to receive information on their upcoming move through the arrival of their professional movers to the successful completion of the move.
A Quote From Kent Aabye – Owner of 1-866-U-Moving?:
“As the “Dot Com / Technology Bubble” burst in early 2000’s I began to look for new opportunities in an industry I could make a positive impact.
During my research a light bulb went off, what if someone applied a dose of technology with a heaping spoonful of professionalism and customer service to the very industry I myself had such a negative experience with…MOVING?”
Awards and recognition
- One of the top customer rated Atlanta moving companies on kudzu.com
- One of the top customer rated Atlanta movers on Google maps/local
- Accredited through the Atlanta Business Bureau
Moving Services Offered by 1-866-U-Moving:
- Local and long distance moving services for the greater South East (generally with in a 1,000 mile radius of Atlanta), packing, crating, storage, packing materials, and moving supplies. They also provide loading and or unloading services of a customer provided truck or container.
- Moving services to fit moving the contents of a studio apartments to very large homes and everything in between.
- Moving pads (cloth blankets) and shrink wrap (plastic wrap) are used to help protect your belongings and no extra cost.
- All movers are trusted employees of 1-866-U-Moving no moving brokers or day laborers
Our Favorite Features
- Movers are all employees of 1-866-U-Moving
- These movers do not charge a trip or travel charge for local moving services
- Moves that originate in Atlanta and then travel to other cities and states are not combined with other shipments (so 1-866-U-Moving can guarantee pick up and delivery dates and you have the whole moving truck yourself) so the chance of your sofa getting delivered to Florida when you are moving to North Carolina is zero.
- Local moving within Atlanta is charged based on an hourly rate. The hourly rates are determined by the number of movers and moving trucks in your crew.
- Free on site estimates are available for all out of town moves (originating from Atlanta) as well as local full packing / moving jobs and larger move only local jobs.
1-866-U-Moving has received a 5 star rating based on 311 reviews on the popular review site Kudzu.com. Here is what some of these happy customers are saying:
“Best service I’ve seen in a long, long time……Not only did Andre & Patrick showup early they were very professional and hardworking, too!! GREAT JOB,GUYS!” – luvgr8serv posted-2/3/10
“Great Company and Outstanding Employees!! Kent, you have an outstanding, professional crew and I think you offer a great value in the moving business. This was an entire 5 bedroom house move and the employes are incredible! I highly recommend this company. They are honest, reliable and very reasonably priced! You will be glad you used them!! Thanks 866-U-MOVING!” – markie608 posted-1/20/10
“Excellent experience……Really great experience. Last minute scheduling, friendly and efficient movers, exceptionally responsive owner/operator. Would definitely use them again and recommend.” – lynn_s_castle posted-11/4/2009
When we talk about Atlanta Movers reviews, the list would not be complete with mentioning the very popular moving company Mark the Mover. Here’s what we found out about Mark and his team.
Mark The Mover began just as the name implies. Mark was a one-man mover in Atlanta who used his own pick-up truck to move clients within Atlanta. Slowly, Mark’s company grew to what it is today. Now Mark The Mover is one of the top Atlanta movers and is a fully licensed and insured moving company with numerous trucks and full-time employees. Mark The Mover is located at 1504 Carroll Dr. Atlanta, Georgia (404)351-0018
Awards and Recognition
- ATL Movers Award Winners since 1978
- Super Service Award for Movers in 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Accredited through the Better Business Bureau
What They Offer For Your Atlanta Move
- Local and long-distance moving service within the 48 U.S. States as well as packing, crating, storage facilities and sales of moving supplies.
- Will move small, medium and large sized homes with professionalism and customer-oriented service.
- If Mark The Mover is packing for you, they will provide all the necessary supplies.
- Shrink wrap and blanket protection for large furniture is provided at no extra cost.
- No broker which means you deal directly with the company and eliminate the costly middle man.
Our Favorite Features
- There are no trip fees or extra fuel costs added to your final bill.
- Inclement weather will not stop your move to Atlanta. Mark The Mover tries to minimize the distance from the truck to your door to protect your household goods.
- Extensive FAQ section of the company website that will answer virtually any question you may have.
- This mover in Atlanta does not charge extra to move pianos or standard exercise equipment like stationary bikes, treadmills, etc.
- They offer a guarantee of a 24 hour delivery for long distance moves.
- The “storage in transit” service. Instead of loading and unloading your boxes from the truck into a storage unit if you are unable to move into your new home immediately, Mark the Mover offers a great temporary solution. You can leave your items on the truck and the truck will be parked in the company’s secure yard.
Mark The Mover charges an hourly rate for their local Atlanta moving services. It is best to consult the company and have an accurate quote provided. In most cases, Mark The Mover will estimate the cost of your move based on an emailed or faxed inventory list of your household items. For moving in Atlanta, the company may visit in person to give the most accurate price estimate. Quote requests are available on the company website.
The company has received an average of 5 stars based on 211 online reviews.
“You know that feeling you have when you have to write a fairly large check for something but you actually feel good doing it? That sums up the Mark the Movers experience in a single sentence!!! ” – jpmercier
“Great crews that absolutely push themselves. Great value for the $$$ and take great pride in their work. As a real estate broker, I recommend Mark the Mover.” – JoeRuggles
“Also, there were no hidden fees. What they quoted is what they charged. The guys didn’t waste time, were friendly and I would use them again. ” – jman76
“If you value your expensive furniture, find someone else to move it.” – TKennesaw
“Mark the Mover was the worst moving experience I have ever had. The movers were slow and took an extra hour in moving a one bedroom apt. Maybe if they did not take 20min bathroom breaks each, they would have been done in the 2 hours I was quoted.” – leekel
“A one bedroom condo move two blocks down the street quoted at 3-4 hours took 8.5 hours! At $145 per hour for a 3 man crew, that came as a real shock at the end of the day.” – Unit1704